Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Larry's New Blog

This entry marks the beginning of my new blog. Mainly it consists of drawings, a little bit of history, and brief personal updates. Most of these were posted to my old MySpace blog, so there are some odd formatting changes between the two. Sometimes you may need to click on a graphic to see it at the appropriate size. Anyway, I thought this would be a good non-intrusive way to keep friends and family updated about what’s going on with me, Angela and Felix and share some of the projects I've been working on.

Ultra Local Geography refers to the infrequent publication I put together to explore under-appreciated architectural features in my neighborhood. Although occasionally I branch out into the rest of Chicago.  Sometimes I contribute illustrations to locally produced newspapers or magazines, and most of these will get a test run here first.

No comments:

Post a Comment